Telehealth Provider (DO or MD only)
Exciting Telehealth Opportunity for Board-Certified Primary Care MDs and DOs with Multi-State Licenses:
Looking for a rewarding telemedicine role? Join the compassionate team at Valhalla Vitality Holistic platform. Experience the benefits of working with a telehealth platform that prioritizes the journey of both providers and patients.
Not accepting applications for PAs and NPs at this time.
- Provide accurate diagnoses, treatment plans, and medication prescriptions through audio and video calls, as well as written communications
- Receive support and assistance from our company in managing and monitoring patients after their initial consultation
- Thoroughly review patients’ medical history, symptoms, allergies, and medications
- Ask targeted questions to ensure accurate diagnoses
- Develop personalized treatment plans for weight loss management, hormone replacement etc.
- Prescribe compounded medications with proper dosages and administration instructions
- Maintain meticulous records of patient details, medical history, allergies, diagnoses, medications, and progress
- Offer patients suitable diets and exercise regimens to improve their overall health
- Collaborate with clinical staff to ensure the safe use of medication and proper patient monitoring
- 50 states licensure preferred
- Compact licenses encouraged
- Excellent communication and relatability skills with patients, providers, and clinical staff
- Current license in practicing state and willingness to obtain additional state medical licenses
- Kind and empathetic personality, providing exceptional customer service through phone and text interactions
- Proven experience as a telemedicine physician
- Strong background in holistic medicine or a willingness to undergo training
Competitive pay per consultation and paid malpractice insurance.
Join our dynamic telehealth team and make a positive impact on patients’ lives from the comfort of your own setting. Apply now!
Not accepting applications for PA, NP at this time.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $100.00 – $150.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
Primary care specialties:
- Primary Care
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Choose your own hours
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekends as needed
- Please list the states you are ACTIVLEY licensed to practice medicine in:
- Patient care: 5 years (Required)
- DEA Certification (Required)
- New York State Medical License (Preferred)
- Medical License California (Preferred)
- Medical License (DO or MD) (Required)
Work Location: Remote